Senior Account Executive, eg+ New York
Senior Account Executive, eg+ New York
At eg+ worldwide, we are proud producers and makers who are passionate about production. A global network specializing in content creation, production services,transcreation and global implementation of our clients’ brand messages, it’s our job todeliver high quality, culturally relevant and timely marketing communication executions across all media channels.
We are looking for a driven and dynamic Senior Account Executive to join our team to provide client relationship management and project management support for our direct clients. This role will be responsible for the tactical day-to-day management and execution of integrated media production projects for one or more direct corporate client engagements. The ideal candidate has a passion for quality and service and a strong focus on client and business needs.
This role is based in Jersey City, NJ, with considerable time spent at the eg+ and client offices in Manhattan.
Primary Role and Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
• Learn, understand and know the client, their products, services, brands,
processes, tools, partners and audience
• Establish and maintain effective, trusted and collaborative working relationships
with all clients, agency partners and internal departments
• Act as discipline-specific expert and central point of contact managing all aspects
of the integrated media production process from client or agency brief through
project completion. This includes, but is not limited to:
• Obtaining clear, actionable client briefs and briefing Studio and vendors
• Creation of project SOWs
• Estimating all projects from approved rate cards
• Establishing and communicating project timeframes to client and internal teams
• Procuring and ingesting appropriate creative assets and maintaining internal
• Managing the approval process, across client(s) and agencies, as applicable
• Acts as brand/QC guardian, ensuring all work delivered is in adherence to brand QA and compliance standards.
• Work closely with media agencies to obtain and fulfill media schedules
• Obtain and verify specifications from publishers and vendors
• Identify and troubleshoot potential problems as early as possible in the workflow
• Maintain proper billing, invoicing and reconciliation procedures
• Provide timely reporting to clients
• Maintain the highest levels of organization and follow studio procedures, including
all administrative tasks associated with project management
• Support other Account team members by adopting team mentality and sharing
• Look for opportunities to provide better support to the client, provide strategic
support for key team recommendations, and help grow the business
Education and Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree or significant relevant Agency experience required (5-7 years).
Background and Experience
• Proven experience in client-facing production or account roles.
• Thorough knowledge of and experience with the creative development process
from concept approval through to final trafficking of assets and delivery.
• Proven experience and understanding of major studio operations functions,
including video production, post production, animation, digital development,
retouching, electronic pre-media, traditional print services and quality control.
• Proven experience in establishing and maintaining production schedules and
budgets for multiple, concurrent, deadline-driven projects through all phases of
design, prepress and deployment.
• Proven experience with monitoring project financials
• Computer literate with proficiency in all office applications (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint and/or Keynote).
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat), After Effects, Adobe Premiere, ProTools, HTML5, etc.
• Familiarity with Project Management tools ActiveCollab, Basecamp, Workfront
• Strong communicator and listener, with the ability to clearly and completely brief client directives to studio teams.
• Strong organizational skills; able to juggle conflicting demands and priorities in a fast paced environment
• Able to initiate and implement change to improve performance; flexible and
adaptable while able to challenge, question, persuade and influence at all levels.
• Team player, able to contribute within a progressive tightly knit team.
• Conversational and written Spanish proficiency a plus.