Charlotte, NC, January 31, 2018 (Newswire.com) – The Career Mastered Awards Class of 2018 will be honored during the Annual North Carolina Women’s History Month Leadership in Action Awards Charity on Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at The Foundation for the Carolinas. Career Mastered Leadership in Action Awards is a highlight of the North Carolina Women’s History Month calendar, routinely attracting a sell-out crowd.
Linwick & Associates, LLC in conjunction with its sponsors will honor the achievements of women who have made a compelling mark on business. Honorees represent powerful women across diverse industries and disciplines. These women leaders are Game Changers who have mastered their work and have learned the necessary steps to move ahead and build successful careers. The honorees are exceptionally strong role models of what a woman can do.
“It is a powerful time to be a woman,” says Dr. Lisa J. Wicker, President & CEO Linwick & Associates and Career Mastered Visionary. “In alignment with the National Women’s History Month Project theme, Nevertheless She Persisted, we’re thrilled to honor remarkable women who make a difference each and every day while inspiring future generations.”
We’re thrilled to honor remarkable women who make a difference each and every day while inspiring future generations.
Career Mastered Class of 2018 Honorees:
Game Changer Award
- Honorable Mayor Vi Lyles, City of Charlotte
Distinguished Leadership Award
- Debra Plousha Moore, System Chief of Staff and EVP of Carolinas HealthCare System
Educational Leadership Award
- Danielle Belton, Principal, Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools, Paw Creek Elementary
Leadership in Action Awards
- Colonel Barbara Doncaster, Vice Commander 145 Airlift Wing, NC Air National
- Veronica (Vicki) Foster, Assistant Chief of Police, Charlotte Mecklenburg Police Department
- Michelle Keaton-Barrow, CEO, Keaton Barrow Realty, Inc.
- Kim Marks, Principal, Progressive AE
- Nancy Olah, Founding Attorney and LEED© AP, Nancy Olah Law
- Holly Welch Stubbing, EVP, Foundation For The Carolinas; Interim CEO, E4E Relief
- Wanda Townsend, Partner, Parker Poe
- Angela Woods, CEO, Girl Scouts, Hornets’ Nest Council
Emerging Leader Awards
- LeShanda Davis, Senior ER Manager, Aerotek Staffing
- Bobbi Jo Lazarus, CPA/Shareholder, Elliott Davis
- Jessica Medlin, Vice President, ECM Solutions
About the Career Mastered Leadership in Action Awards:
The Career Mastered Awards is the leading Women’s History Month Awards honoring today’s women leaders who take charge of their careers and their futures. The Award honors amazing women who have made a compelling mark on business and are exceptionally strong role models of what a woman can do. Established and presented in 2015 by Linwick & Associates, Career Mastered Awards celebrates and acknowledges the victories, challenges, and stories of the women who have helped to make our country what it is today. Proceeds from this program directly support Excel Village, a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide mentoring and scholarships for girls. Sponsors include: Fifth Third Bank, Ally Financial, Northwestern Mutual, Aerotek, Worth Financial, Beasley Media Group V101.9 FM, WCNC-TV, Poptastic, Primax Properties, Dawn Johnson State Farm Insurance Agency.
About Linwick & Associates, LLC:
Linwick & Associates, LLC is a global human resources consultant firm with offices in Metropolitan Detroit and Charlotte, NC. The mission of the company is to create organizational value through people. Its Founder, Dr. Lisa J. Wicker, is internationally recognized as a leader in human resources management with more than 30 years’ experience in organizational dynamics and change management across Fortune 500 Companies and Industries. She has been recognized by the Detroit News as one of the most successful women in Detroit. Corp! Magazine recognized her as top Diversity Leader in Michigan, JET Magazine recognized her trailblazing success, Black Enterprise recognized her as a leading Diversity Champion in America, The Michigan Chronicle dubbed her a Trailblazer and UPTOWN Professional Magazine named her one of America’s top executives.
To join the conversation: