- Charity Fundraiser for Excel Village Center for Learning
- Hear Sage Advice from Women Business Leaders
- Every Woman Needs a Little Black Dress
Charlotte, NC USA, June 14, 2016 (Newswire.com) – Career Mastered: A Woman to Woman Business Collaborative will host “Brunch with the Masters” on Saturday, June 25, 2016 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at Macy’s South Park Mall store in Charlotte, North Carolina. Attendees will hear sage advice from women business leaders who have mastered their careers. The Mastering Your Career Round-table will feature women leaders who were honored during the 2016 Career Mastered Women’s History Month Leadership in Action Awards Gala and several nominees of the Class of 2017.
“Supporting the next generation to create winning futures is fundamental to the Career Mastered Women’s Business Collaborative platform.”
Diana Canty, Vice President, Macy’s Store Manager
Mastering Your Career Round-table Speakers:
- Dr. Tiffani Jones, MD. OBGYN Novant Health Providence
- Jade LaFreniere, President Muffin Mam
- Jacqie McWilliams, CIAA Commissioner
- Fabi Preslar, President SPARK Publications
- Sharon E. Reed, Founder Global Girls Project
- Senator Joyce Waddell, N.C. District 40
- Regina Wharton, SVP HR, Fifth Third Bank
Exclusive Macy’s shopping discounts will be available for ticket holders along with a fashion show, door prizes, brunch and makeovers by appointment.
Proceeds from this event will directly support Excel Village Center for Learning, a not-for-profit organization whose mission is to create winning futures for youth by partnering with schools and businesses in community areas most needed.
“This event will help support the purchase of career planning workbooks, mentor training materials, and youth scholarships,” said Dr. Lisa Wicker, Visionary Career Mastered and President Linwick & Associates, LLC. Registration for the exclusive event is required, along with a $25.00 participation fee. $10.00 of the fee is tax deductible. Registration to the event may be completed at www.careermastered.com.
Sponsors include Macy’s Inc. and Maserati of Charlotte. For more information on how you can donate call 1-866-601-4441 or visit www.careermastered.com.
Source: Linwick & Associates, LLC.